- Reviews (0)
Takeuchi TB235 Compact Excavator Service Manual
Type: Excavator TB235
Language of the Service Manual: English and French and all others are English only
Takeuchi TB235 Service Manual – 296 Pages
Takeuchi TB235 Operating Manual – 253 Pages
Parts Manual for 3TNV88-BPTB2 – 42 Pages
For All applicable S/N
The manual describes operation, service, repair and maintenance of the excavator, as well as safety instructions that should be follow.
The Takeuchi TB235 manual is intended for persons who engage in maintenance operations, and explains procedures for disassembly and reassembly of the machine, check and maintenance procedures, maintenance reference values, troubleshooting and outline specifications, etc. Please use this Takeuchi manual for excavator TB235 as a reference in service activities to improve maintenance techniques.
Please note that the contents and diagrams included in this manual may not match your machine exactly.
Items or diagram which manual contains are subject to change without notice due to design modifications, etc. Always store the Takeuchi excavator manual near at hand preferably on the machine itself. When transferring ownership of this machine, be sure to provide the owner manual to the next owner.
Table of Content of TB235 Instructions Manual:
I . GENERAL
II . SPECIFICATIONS
III. MACHINE CONFIGURATION
IV. HYDRAULIC UNITS
V . TROUBLESHOOTING
Before operating, perform the prescribe inspections and make repairs immediately should any irregularities be found. If a failure that causes loss of control such as steering, service brakes or engine occurs, stop the machine motion as quickly as possible, follow the shutdown procedure, and keep machine securely park until the problem is fixed.
Extract from the Service Manual:
Bleeding the air
After replacing the hydraulic oil, bleed the air from the hydraulic circuit and the hydraulic units. Failure to do so may damage the hydraulic devices.
1. Loosen the air-bleeding plug (1) of the hydraulic pump.
2. Tighten the plug (1) once the hydraulic oil overflows from the hole.
1. Start the engine and let it run at a low-idling speed for 10 minutes
2. While the engine runs at low-idle, extend and retract each cylinder 4 or 5 times, without letting them reach the stroke end.
3. While the running the engine at high speed, extend and retract each cylinder 4 or 5 times, without letting them reach the stroke end.
4. Return the engine speed to low idle, then extend and retract each cylinder 4 or 5 times, without letting them reach the stroke end.