John Deere 495D Excavator Service Manual
John Deere 495D Excavator Service Repair Manual TM-1456 & TM-1457
Model: John Deere 495D (TM-1456) & (TM-1457)
No of Pages: 526 – Operation and Tests
No of Pages: 612 – Repair
- Reviews (0)
John Deere 495D Excavator Service Manual TM-1456 & TM-1457
Model: John Deere 495D Excavator
John Deere 495D Excavator Service Manual Operation and Tests: 526 Pages
John Deere 495D Excavator Service Manual Repair: 612 Pages
REMOVE AND INSTALL NEUTRAL PARK SOLENOID VALVE
1. Release pressure from air tank by opening drain valve at bottom of tank.
2. Disconnect air lines (C and D).
3. Disconnect wiring lead connectors (A) and wiring harness connector (E).
4. Remove cap screws and lock washers (B) to remove solenoid valve.
5. Make repairs as necessary. (See procedure in this group.)
6. Install solenoid valve and tighten cap screws.
7. Connect air lines, wiring lead connectors, and wiring harness connector.
DISASSEMBLE AND ASSEMBLE NEUTRAL PARK SOLENOID VALVE
1. Remove cap screws (81 to remove valve (A) and gasket (C) from base (E).
2. Remove switch (D), muffler (F), and fittings from base as necessary for replacement.
3. Apply pipe sealant to threads of fittings, muffler, and switch before installing.
4. Install gasket and valve. Install and tighten cap screws.
DISASSEMBLE AND ASSEMBLE STABILIZER CYLINDERS
1. Straighten tabs on lock washer (8).
2. Remove guide using an adjustable spanner wrench. Torque on guide is 952 N m (702 lb-ft).
3. Remove rod and piston. Install rod in JT30043 Hydraulic Cylinder Repair Stand.
4. Remove cottei pin from piston nut (Q).
5. Loosen piston nut using JT30043 Hydraulic Cylinder Repair Stand.
6. Remove shim (P), piston (L), and holders (Kand 0).
7. Remove guide assembly from piston rod_
8. Remove seals (V) and bushings (A, R, and T).
9. Install new bushings using a press. Push bushing (T) to bottom of bore.
10. Install new seals with seal lips towards bushings (A and R).
11. Apply clean hydraulic oil to inside of barrel and to O-rings and seals.
12. Carefully install parts (C-E, G, H, and S-U). Install packing (S) with seal lip towards head end of cylinder. Install seal (U) with it towards rod end of cylinder.
13. Install piston rings so gaps are 180 apart
14. Install U-rings (tv1) with seal lips toward ends of piston.
Install holders (K and 0) and piston (L) on rod. Put thicker holder (K) on rod first.
15. Tighten piston nut to 4256 N m (3139 lb-ft). Align holes in piston nut and rod Install cotter pin.
16. Tighten guide to 952 N m (702 lb-ft).
17. Bend tabs of lock washer into slots in guide.
This Service manual provides operation and tests information, step by step instructions, troubleshoot information for John Deere 495D excavator.
As per the above assembly extract this Service manual provide details description and procedure with the necessary parts to fix any issue on your John Deere 495 Excavator.
The Service Manual comes in PDF format.
Working with this manual, you can easily copy, save, and print the information you need. If necessary, you can print pages, pictures, charts, or the entire manual completely.
If you are interested in any other models of John Deere Service Manual click here.
You can also buy this John Deere 495D Excavator Manual at our Sellfy Store: