Isuzu AA-4BG1T, AA-6BG1, BB-4BG1T and BB-6BG1T Engines Service Manual
Manual For: 4BG1T and 6BG1T Engines
ISUZU 4BG1T and 6BG1T Engines Service Repair Manual – 222 Pages
- Reviews (0)
Isuzu 4BG1T and 6BG1T Engines Service Manual
Manual For: AA-4BG1T, AA-6BG1, BB-4BG1T and BB-6BG1T Engines
ISUZU AA-4BG1T, AA-6BG1, BB-4BG1T and BB-6BG1T Engines Service Manual – 222 Pages
NOTES ON THE FORMAT OF THIS MANUAL
This Workshop Manual is applicable to the 4BG1, 4BG1T, 6BG1, and 6BG1T family of industrial diesel engines. Unless otherwise specified, these engines have common parts and components as well as data and specifications. Illustrations used in this Workshop Manual are based on the AA-6BG1 and BB-6BG1T engines.
The AA-4BG1T engine and the BB-4BG1T engine are turbocharged.
1. Find the applicable section by referring to the Table of Contents at the beginning of the Manual.
2. Common technical data such as general maintenance items, service specifications, and tightening torques are included in the “General Information” section.
3. Each section is divided into sub-sections dealing with disassembly, inspection and repair, and reassembly.
The section ENGINE ASSEMBLY is an exception. This part is divided into three sections to facilitates quick indexing.
4. When the same servicing operation is applicable to several different units, the manual will direct you to the appropriate page.
5. For the sake of brevity, self-explanatory removal and installation procedures are omitted. More complex procedures are covered in detail.
6. Each service operation section in this Workshop Manual begins with an exploded view of the applicable